11.23.2011

Christmas Wishlist

I thought I'd post my 'Dear Santa' list on here...y'know.. just in case he's reading ;)

love this rug
I ♥ the Moomins
perfect to brighten up my kitchen
this skirt is amazing!

La-Princesa x Rei OOAK Custom Blythe Doll No.3
I'm hoping Santa brings me a Blythe doll ;)
love these boots

I want a new Green man plaque for my garden
these cushions would look great on my sofa!
one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight


p.s don't forget to go enter to win a Shabby Apple Dress!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, someone else who does know about Moomins! I so want a Groke plushie!

    Also, a Green Man plaque is also on my wishlist. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are Moomin mad in our house ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)