9.15.2011

Foodie post: mushroomy lunch

This is my favourite lunch right now - I could (and do!) eat it everyday it is that delicious!!! Quick and easy to make, it's a winner!

Ingredients:

Mushrooms
Cherry Tomatoes
Bread
Cheese (I used Caerphilly)
Butter/Oil for cooking


If I'm making this just for me, I use around 4 mushrooms and half a dozen cherry tomatoes, but you can adjust the quantities according to how hungry you are and how many people you are feeding!!



Slice the mushrooms and half the tomatos. Melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat, then add the mushrooms and tomatoes.

Cook for 10 minutes or so, until the mushrooms are cooked, and the tomatos squishy.



Meanwhile, toast your bread (I use a delicious seeded bread), spread with your usual butter/marg (I like to add a thin spreading of wholegrain mustard too)

Spoon the cooked mushrooms and tomatoes on top, and grate on a little cheese.

 
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)