8.17.2012

pretty things // feather love


one // two // three // four // five // six

my home is full of feathers. there is something truly magical about them. i've been collecting them for a long time, they have a way of coming across my path when i need them. almost every morning when i walk outside to say good morning to the world, a single white feather floats down near to me. feathers can be a message from an angel... they certainly appear to me when i most need a sign. i love filling vintage jars full of all the feathers i've found - they look so pretty and remind me of the beauty and love that surrounds us all

here's an old favourite to listen to:




♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥

4 comments:

  1. love feathers, LOVE sarah mclachlan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. feathers in mason jars! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. number 6 is so lovely! I love that it's minimal and leaves lots of space to day dream :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)