4.29.2011

Sponsor Interview: Bluebell and Rosie


undefined

Name: Kate

Blog Name/Link: Bluebell and Rosie

Folksy Shop Name/Link: Bluebell and Rosie

Describe your blog in three words: Animal-obsessed, colourful, eclectic

What are three things I can find in your shop: Pretty bunting, fun brooches and cushions

How long have you been blogging/selling? I started blogging in May 2009 and I sold my first item (which was a candle!) in July. With working, I find its a constant battle to keep organised and keep everything moving to some extent! Its something I'm constantly working on (any tips are gratefully received!).


Where else can I find you: I'm all over the place! Find me on Etsy, Twitter, Facebook and Flickr.

If you had 3 wishes, what would they be? To be completely happy and comfortable in my own skin, to have lots of children and animals and to be financially secure (to take care of said children and animals!).

If you were stranded on a desert island, what 5 essentials would you take? Lipbalm (I can’t go anywhere without a lipbaml!), moisturiser, shampoo, and a notebook and pen. The beauty products probably make me sound very vain (I’m really not!) but so long as I can wash my hair and smack on some moisturiser I feel good. 

If you could spend a day ANYWHERE in the world, with anyone you liked, where would you go and with whom? Tough choice but probably Mexico. I saw some photos of the Mayan ruins in a book years ago. I can’t for the life of me remember what the book was, something along the lines of ‘Real Life Mysteries’. Ever since then, something about it has really appealed to me. I’d love to visit with my boyfriend.  




2 clicks to vote for me??? 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)