12.20.2010

Strumpets Crumpets Ornament Swap

My package arrived this morning from Heather Dawn, my partner in the Strumpets Crumpets Ornament  Swap. I've been eargley awaiting it's arrival for hte last couple weeks, so I was thrilled to see it sitting in my postbox.

Inside were the lovelist crocheted stars (and a circle) to hang on my tree, the girls and I love them. Here they are in pride of place on my tree:

Swap ornament from Heather DawnSwap ornament from Heather DawnSwap ornament from Heather Dawn

Heather is such a sweetie, check out her blog here.... I'm so happy we were partners - and hopefully now friends :)

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! you are so sweet! of course friends!! thank you!! i am so thrilled you and the kids loved them!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! you are so sweet! of course friends!! thank you!! i am so thrilled you and the kids loved them!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)