1.08.2010

Goddess Year Workbook

I noticed a link on Em's blog for Goddess Leonie's workbook and planner for 2010.



In Goddess Leonie's words:

"Dream, plan & grow your amazing new year with the 2010: Creating My
Goddess Year workbook & planner. It's an instantly downloadable PDF
filled with 40 rainbow pages of worksheets to help you dream,
manifest, set your intentions, plan & cultivate your 2010.
There are two things I adore… dreaming big and then making stuff
happen to make those dreams come true.  I’ve put all my favourite
power tools into this kit to help you dream up your year, and then
make it happen."


I've been feeling lost the last year and this is just what I need to focus my thoughts and realise what I want to achieve in 2010.


If you'd like to get your own copy go to Goddess Leonie's site. I can't wait to fill mine in and dream my amazing year!

1 comment:

  1. I know, lovely isn't it. I saw it the other day too. I just love Em's blog and have been following it for years since I meet her at a scrapbooking workshop she did over here.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)