Hello Enchanted Pixie readers! I'm Michelle and I blog over at The Momma Bird. I write about life, parenting toddlers, being a military spouse, traveling Europe, and most recently I started up a little vlog to keep the mood nice and light.
When Polly asked me to guest post for her I was so excited! It's not very often you come across Brit bloggers. So I'm very happy that she asked me. You see, I'm an American living in England. My husband is military so we're here for a few years. Can I just say that I absolutely adore England?! :) Well, I won't keep you. Here is a yummy recipe for you to drool over.
Raspberry & Blueberry Pie
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 Cup raspberry-flavor gelatin
- whipped cream (for topping - optional)
- Stir together cream cheese, milk, and 1 Tbsp. sugar in small bowl.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over bottom of cooled piecrust.
- Combine raspberries and blueberries and pour into piecrust, on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Combine the 3/4 Cup sugar, cornstarch, dash of salt, and 1 Cup water in a saucepan. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Once it's bubbly, cook it for 2 more minutes.
- Stir gelatin into the bubbly liquid.
- Cool mixture - slightly.
- Pour gelatin mixture over the berries in the pie.
- Cover & refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with whipped cream if desired!
I'd love if you popped over to my blog, The Momma Bird, and introduced yourself! I love meeting new blogging friends.
And, if you end up trying this recipe, let me know how you liked it!