1.29.2011

Saturday Link ♥ Love

Tumblr_lfhwwihk1v1qf5mjwo1_500_large


Seeing as I'm away for a few days, I left some Link Love set up ready for you :) Hope you're having a good weekend. I'll be back home tomorrow - ready for my week of Valentine's DIY posts!

Here's my link love for this week:


OwlPromo

  • I'm busy making Valentine's goodies for those of you who signed up here - still not too late to get some snail mail love from me! 

I hope you're all having a great weekend, I'm looking forward to getting home tomorrow and catching up! Next week is Valentine's week here on PixieMama - lots of lovely DIY's and printables coming, so don't miss it!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I did something very similar to the tacky souvenior swap with a blogger friend. Instead it was with food and we both wanted to try things from different countries. So we swapped food from where we lived (England and America) It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)