1.15.2011

Saturday Link ♥ Love

This weeks Link ♥ Love is all full of great (free) printables! Plenty of things to keep you busy through these cold winter days!

********************

  • I love these paperdolls - think I might make a set for me as well as the girls!
Click here to get them ( click on paper dolls, then under each image click 'English' and then download)

recortable 1recortable 4


  • There are some beautiful papercutting templates here. I'm not sure I have the patience but I might give it a try!



Stickers

  • I'm thinking a whole flock of birds above my bed!!

created on: 08/04/08

  • If you're into embroidery, there are some fantastic vintage embroidery patterns here
Polly pattern
  • Currently I have hundreds of pieces of paper with recipes on stuffed into a folder. These printable recipe cards would be great to organise them all!


********************
I hope these keep you busy for a while! I'm feeling the urge to hibernate right now, get my house in order and do lots of crafting!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)