9.10.2011

yesterday...

Yesterday,
All my troubles seemed so far away,
Now it looks as though they're here to stay,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.
The Beatles, Yesterday


Yesterday we took the train into Liverpool for the day. We wanted to visit the new Liverpool Museum that has opeend up. The girls had a great time, they have an interactive room for the under 6's which the littlest two LOVED!!

It's always nice to get outta town for the day - I love walking through big cities - I'm torn between whether I'd prefer to live in the middle of nowhere or in a big city :/

This weeks been a good one, mood wise. I've cracked on and gotten caught up with a few things. Don't forget that all jewellery is now half price in my Etsy Shop.

We don't have much planned for this weekend, perhaps a long walk tomorrow if the whether is nice :)

On the train home yesterday, the girls and I fooled around with the camera - here are a few of the least blurry pics we took! Happy Weekend friends! x x

 




2 comments:

  1. polly, you are so beautiful! I really want to keep our skype date!!! Let's talk? Hope you are splendid! <3

    love, polly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun family outting! You & your girls are just too adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)