9.07.2011

What I Wore Wednesday








skirt: thrifted
Vest: New Look
Socks & Tights: New Look
Boots: Thrifted

Autumn has certainly arrived here! There's a chill in the air and the leaves are falling to the ground. I love this time of year though, it rings with the possiblitites of starting over for me. I've been doing some heavy duty thinking lately, sorting things out in my head and making some big decisions.

SO - all earrings, necklaces and bracelets are now half price in my shop - I'm clearing out, and making space to focus on what I love. I enjoy making jewellery - but it's a hobby to me. I want more time with my girls and more time to focus on my art. Head on over and grab yourself a bargain!

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!

    Big decisions can be a great thing! You've got to do what's right for you & your dreams. Glad you've decided to focus on your art more, because you are so extremely talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous, darling! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)