9.20.2011

Guest Post: Kelly from eTa

Hello darlings!




I don't know if all of you know me or have seen my other guest posts on Pixie Mama, but I'm Pocky from embrace the apockylypse. The best way to describe eTa is a geek-loving perfectionist's guide to take little AHA! moments & bring creativity to everyday life. If you love crafts, life, or geekery...please come for a visit! I love making new friends...it's a big part of why I blog. Before I share one of my all-time favorite things with you, I just have to say a huge THANK YOU to the adorable Polly. I feel so very honored to be asked to guest post on Pixie Mama again. Hope you have a wonderful vacation sweet lady! Since I'm not in school anymore, summers don't really do a thing for me...but I live for Autumn! I am so excited that we are only days away from the beginning of my all-time favorite season. I know that Spring is supposed to be the new beginnings season, but not for me. Autumn marks the beginning of my ultimate crafting time & is home to my most favorite holidays (Halloween & Thanksgiving). It marks the time of year when I bring my sweaters & hoodies (love them!) out of hiding. In honor of this wonderful & colorful season, I'll share a few fun projects that I dream of working on this Autumn (if my busy schedule will allow):

Tatertotss & Jello Fall Wreath Redo 


Caramel Apple Cider 

Lion Brand Fall Hat Pattern 

Let's enjoy this Autumn in a fun & crafty way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)