12.12.2012

what mama wore // wellies >>>>



one thing about living in wales.... it rains. lots. summer. winter. autumn. spring. doesn't matter - it still rains! i learn the hard way, that the best thing to wear if you don't want wet feet is wellies. they're pretty much a staple, especially during the winter. 

i came across joules a while back on beth's blog, so when they offered me a pair of wellies to test out i jumped at the chance. an hour {or two} later, i finally managed to pick a pair. there are so many cute ones, it was such a hard choice. i opted for these glossy purple ones. i loved the yellow floral trim {the lining is this too} i waited {im}patiently for them to arrive. and boy! i was so excited when they did. they arrived in a pretty floral bag, and a matching boot box! i've staked my claim to both though my girls all covet them.

they wellies themselves are beautiful {i never thought i'd say that about a pair of wellies} they are super comfy, and seem very hard wearing. they've had a couple of outings in the rain, and they kept my toes dry AND warm.

i'm already picking out my next pair of joules wellies. if you're after a pair i'd highly recommend these - they have so many too pick from and the quality is fabulous

pee.ess - excuse the photo of a poorly sick me.... i'm still not feeling great :(




wellies - c/o joules
tights - new look
dress- handmade
cardigan - primark

♥♥ stay in touch! ♥♥ follow this blog ♥♥ twitter ♥♥ facebook ♥♥ shop ♥♥
spare us a vote??
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

6 comments:

  1. love the dress! beautiful. and the wellies too of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw even if you're sick you look great! I love rain boots. I recently bought a pair since September is hurricane season in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I bought myself a pair of rubber boots a few years ago to walk my dogs on rainy days....and they're my favourite boots. I love how comfy they are, and keep my feet dry. I totally know what you're talking about when you mention the comfort. They are seriously comfy.

    Feel better soon!

    Stephanie
    http://sharelovealways.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better, sweet lady! I'm sure those wellies brightened your mood! I wish I could get a pair. So pretty!

    I love the navy stripe pair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I asked for a pair of Hunter wellies for Christmas! You're making me want them even more. You look adorable, even if you felt a little under the weather. Hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)