9.25.2010

Saturday Link ♥ Love

source


 I've been away on holiday this week, enjoying some time out. So here are a few of my old favourite links that never fail to inspire me.

Tara Wagners - The Organic Sister. She blogs about her life on the road with her husband and son, unschooling, mindful parenting.. as well as sharing her beautiful photography!

***

Bohemian Shadows - Mon's art blog. I love seeing the techiniques that she's using, plus following her moon creativity prompts in my art journalling.

***

Goddess Leonie's The Goddess Guidebook is an amazing site, run by a truly amazing woman. She speaks from her heart and never fails to touch mine. So much fantastic inspiration on her site, I can spend hours browsing and reading!

***

and finally for now... have you seen this Etsy Shop??? Beautiful wooden toys that I know my girls (and me!) would love.

***

love and blessings for a wonderful weekend

2 comments:

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)