Spreading a little more link love again this week.... here's a few sites that I've been loving this week.
- Firstly, a super exciting collaberation between Julianna at Shakti Mama and Mon at Holistic Mama. There's are two blogs that I adore, so I was excited to see their new joint blog Spiral Sisters.
Spiral sisters was born out of many women currently choosing authenticity, asking questions, wanting depth, seeking personal growth, and wanting to spread love.
- Also I made a new friend, Debbie at The Loving Path. Debbie lives in Ontario, and her blog is a reflection on the life that she lives and everything that goes into it. I love it when I come across a kindred spirt.
- I discovered photographer Gypsy Rae.I've been doing some reading of her journal and looking at her photographs... I'm a little bit in love.
I've also been inspired by:
- this article from zen habits
- the beautiful poems here by Maya Stein
- I've discovered the joys of hooping! I've just about mastered my first two tricks, I've been spending alot of time on Hoop City picking up new tips.
- and finally for now this manifesto made me smile!
love and blessings xox