8.20.2011

September Sponsor Shoutout

It's sponsor shoutout time - last month I didn't do one as my internet was down, so my current sponsors got an extra month with me :)

 The blog is constantly growing, and is a great way to advertise your business/blog - I'm also looking for guestposters for the end of September when I will be on holiday :)

Stats:
  • 428 GFC followers
  • 430 google reader subscribers
  • average of 250 page views/day
  • 7500+ page views/month
  • strong following on twitter/facebook
  • average of 7 posts/week


Sponsorship Options:

Feature Ad
  • only one available each month
  • solo intro post
  • option to offer a giveaway
  • optional guestpost/tutorial
  • mid-month catch up
  • featured at top of sponsors all month
  • $5/month - $8/2 months
  •  
available for: September/October/November/December


Standard Ad


  • group intro post
  • ad's rotated weekly for maximum exposure
  • mid-month catch-up
  • FREE!!
  • All I ask is that you offer either a giveaway or a guestpost (or both if you want!)
If you're interested in sponsoring PixieMama  EMAIL ME to discuss any of the above options :)





ig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)