8.16.2011

Life....

source
 
Hey guys.... just a quick update on what's been going on.... I'm getting used to being without Internet at home now..... the first couple of weeks I felt like I'd lost an arm! I didn't realise how reliant I/we are on the Internet until it was gone! It is inconvenient not being able to blog/check email/orders etc when I want... but without the distractions of this online world, I've been busy just enjoying life. Lots of crafting, lots of time with my girls, lots of writing.... it's nice and slow and relaxed. That's not to say I won't be pleased when it's all sorted and I'm back online!!

 We've got a couple of weddings this month, it's our 9th wedding anniversary coming up, and Kiki will turn 5 - so it's a busy month!




BUT - I feel so out of the loop - I am so far behind in my blog reading, and I have no idea what's been going on! So... please, please leave me a comment or email me and tell me what you've been up to! I'm lonely without all you lovely friends to chat with :)
ig

1 comment:

  1. Can't imagine how much I'd be able to get done in life without the wonderfully terrible distractions of the internet! I've just been staying busy packing my house up for the big move at the end of the month and working on getting my new (and improved!) website up and running! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)