5.07.2010

Rethinking Everything Magazine


I've just recieved a free trial issue of 'Rethinking Everything Magazine', which is a small, independent magazine dedicated to sharing stories of incredible, life-altering change.  It was co-founded by two inspiring women, both mothers and advocates of living and learning outside the box.

I've only had chance to read the first two articles so far, and scan through the rest of the magazine, but I am amazed by the effect this little has had on me already. 
Throughout the message that comes across is: owning our own lives, stepping outside our comfort zones, tuning into and honoring ourselves and loved ones, finding our own way  for change ready to emerge a happier, more whole and wildly passionate person.

 Go see what it's all about for yourself!!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 09, 2010

    Happy Mother's Day :)

    I love Rethinking Everything! So far my M.O. for reading it has been to read one or two article and then go away and then come back and so on - like savoring carrot cake (which I will be doing later on today - my 16yr old made me one for Mother's Day!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day :)

    I love Rethinking Everything! So far my M.O. for reading it has been to read one or two article and then go away and then come back and so on - like savoring carrot cake (which I will be doing later on today - my 16yr old made me one for Mother's Day!)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a message. I read and appreciate every one :)